The easy and delicious 3-ingredient cream cheese frosting recipe is ready in just 10 minutes.
You need powdered sugar, cream cheese, and vanilla for this fluffy and yummy recipe.
This easy cream cheese frosting with granulated sugar is perfectly smooth and tastes awesome on top of cakes, cupcakes, cookies, brownies, and bars.
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE SALES LINKS. PLEASE SEE MY FULL DISCLAIMER POLICY FOR DETAILS.
3-ingredient Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe
- 2 cups powdered sugar or more, sifted
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Take cream cheese and butter in a large bowl and beat them until smooth. Then add vanilla and powdered sugar and continue beating until fluffy and combined.
- Taste and add a pinch of salt and more sugar and vanilla if needed.
- Cream cheese frosting with melted butter is ready—Frost on cakes or other desserts or store 3 ingredient cream cheese frosting in the refrigerator for 3 to 5 days.