Little caesars pretzel crust pizza is a dream come true. It is topped with pizza sauce and pepperonis. This pretzel crust pizza recipe is very simple and its taste is much better than delivery pizzas, so I’m sure that you will make it again and again.
Pizza pretzel with mouth-watering pizza sauce, cheese, and plenty of pepperonis satisfy every meat lover’s cravings. You only need 50 minutes to serve this delicious pretzel crust pizza to your loved ones. It’s a little bit tough to make a pizza with little caesars pretzel crust, but the effort is worth it.
Pretzel Crust Pizza Recipe
- 3 ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon active dry yeast
- 1/3 cup baking soda
- 1 1/3 cups warm water
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Coarse sea salt
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- Pepperoni slices or other desired toppings
- In a bowl, combine yeast, honey, and water and stir well to mix. Set aside for 5 minutes.
- Add 1 teaspoon salt and flour to the yeast mixture and mix it well until dough forms. Knead the dough for 5 minutes until it is smooth and sticky but not too sticky.
- Take out the dough from the bowl and let it rest on a well-floured surface for 10 minutes.
- Fill a large pot (stock pot) with 2 to 3 inches of water and bring it to boil. Add baking soda carefully and reduce water to a simmer.
- Cut up dough into 3 equal portions and roll them into three 8-inch discs.
- Drop one dough disc into the simmering water gently and let it boil for about 30-40 seconds.
- Remove the dough from pot carefully with slotted spoons or spatula and transfer to a cooling rack lined with a paper towel.
- Repeat the process with the remaining two dough discs.
- Shift dough discs on a greased baking sheet. Brush with melted butter and sprinkle coarse sea salt on it.
- Bake in the oven at 420 °F for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, top crust with pizza sauce, pepperoni, or other desired toppings and cheese.
- Bake for more 10-15 minutes until cheese melts and crust is light brown.
- Serve Pretzel pizza little caesars immediately and enjoy!
More Healthy Recipes