Banana walnut bread recipe moist is an easy to make, most soft, perfectly sweetened, and quick recipe. I love walnuts, so I add them to my recipe, but they are totally optional.
My recipe is so simple that you don’t even need to use a mixer; only a big wooden spoon is required for mixing everything.
You can serve this delicious banana bread with walnuts in breakfast and dinner as a dessert. It is guaranteed that your family, especially kids, would love this walnut bread.
So, without wasting time, let’s start our recipe.
Table of Contents
Banana Walnut Bread Recipe Moist
- ½ cup walnuts chopped
- 3 bananas, ripe, perfectly smashed
- 1 egg beaten
- ¾ cup of sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 and ½ cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup butter melted
- First of all, preheat the oven to 176 C (350 F).
- Take a large bowl and big wooden spoon to mix butter and mashed bananas together.
- Then, add sugar, eggs, vanilla essence, salt, and baking soda in the batter and mix everything very well. In the end, add the flour and blend it but don’t over mix.
- In the mixture, add chopped walnuts and mix them.
- Take a 4×8 inch pan and grease it. Line the pan with parchment paper and butter it too.
- Move the batter into the container and place it in a preheated oven and bake it for 1 hour.
- Remove the bread out of the container and let it cool completely on a rack and then slice to serve.
- Banana walnut bread recipe moist is ready to serve.
More Healthy Favorites