These light, smooth, and easy buttermilk pancake recipe are much better than store-bought pancake mix. You can prepare this delicious and smooth buttermilk pancake recipe for two in just 15 minutes.
Easy Buttermilk Pancake Recipe
- 1 and ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 and ½ cups buttermilk
- 2 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Add flour, sugar, salt, baking soda, and baking powder in a large bowl to make to make classic buttermilk pancake recipe.
- Whip together the buttermilk, melted butter, and egg in a separate medium-size bowl. Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until integrated. (Make sure there are small lumps in the batter).
- Put a non-stick pan over medium-low heat and grease it with oil. Use a spoon to add the batter onto the hot pan and cook. When bubbles form, turn over the fluffy buttermilk pancakes recipe once and cook for 1-2 more minutes or until they are cooked thoroughly.
- Serve easy buttermilk pancake recipe warm with maple syrup or other desired toppings.
More Healthy Recipes