Healthy blueberry pancakes for one are crazy easy, simple, supremely fluffy, and much better than any store-bought blueberry pancake mix. They are filled with plump juicy blueberries and are good at bringing people closer.
If you want your entire family to sit at the table to enjoy a healthy and delicious breakfast, then this blueberry pancake recipe is especially for you. The best thing about this sour cream pancake recipe is that you can put it on the table in less than 30 minutes.
Table of Contents
How To Make Healthy Blueberry Pancakes For One?
- ¾ cup sour cream
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup milk room temperature
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 tablespoon unsalted butter melted
- 3 tablespoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup pure vanilla extract
- Butter or oil to sauté
- 1 cup blueberries + more for topping
- Mix dry ingredients, 2 cups flour, 2 tsp baking powder, 1 tsp baking soda, 3 tbsp sugar and ½ tsp salt in a medium-size bowl.
- Mix wet ingredients, 1 cup milk, 2 large eggs, 4 tbsp melted butter and ¾ cup sour cream in a separate large bowl.
- Pour dry ingredients in wet ingredients and mix everything together until soft and smooth, and no large clumps of flour remain then, add blueberries until dispersed.
- Take a non-stick pan and heat oil or butter over a medium flame. You can either use a spoon or an ice cream scoop to add the batter to the pan. Fry each side for about 2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Shift healthy blueberry pancakes for one to a serving platter and serve warm with your favorite toppings.
More Healthy Recipes