Are you looking for an exciting way to begin your day? Try these easy red velvet waffles with cake mix! Make your family feel special to a special breakfast with these delicious, good-looking red velvet cake mix waffles.
Whether it’s a holiday, someone’s birthday, Valentine’s Day, or Christmas, they are perfect for all occasions. You can make them from scratch and top with honey, chopped nuts, Nutella, peanut butter, chocolate chips, cream cheese glaze, or jam.
These red velvet waffle recipe with cake mix are simple and easy to make and are light and soft on the inside and slightly crispy on the outside.
How To Make Red Velvet Waffles With Cake Mix?
- 4 eggs
- 4 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 box red velvet cake mix
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- ½ cup chocolate chips for garnish
- 2 ¼ cup milk, divided
- Preheat waffle maker on medium flame.
- Take a large bowl and mix 2 cups of milk, eggs, and cake mix in it. Beat until all ingredients are thoroughly integrated and smooth.
- Take a medium bowl and add cream cheese, remaining milk, and powdered sugar. Mix until smooth using a hand mixer. Add more sugar for a thick glaze if needed.
- Spray waffle iron with nonstick cooking spray, add the red velvet waffles cake mix mixture and cook for about 6 minutes.
- Put how to make red velvet waffles without buttermilk on the plate and drizzle over cream cheese, strawberries, or any other toppings of your choice and serve.