This soft and crunchy peanut butter granola bar recipe is very healthy, super easy, and flavorful. These best granola bars have a crunchy texture and are naturally sweetened. To make these healthy and chewy bars, only 5 ingredients are required. This breakfast bar recipe is vegan, gluten-free, and an ideal snack. You can serve the granola bar in the breakfast with maple syrup or peanut butter.
Crunchy Peanut Butter Granola Bar Recipe
- 1 ½ cups rolled oats
- 1 heaping cup packed dates
- ¼ cup maple syrup or honey
- 1 cup unsalted almonds, roasted and loosely chopped
- ¼ cup creamy salted peanut butter
- Dried fruits, nuts, chocolate chips, vanilla, etc.
- Process dates in a blender or food processor for about 1 minute until small pieces remain. It should have a dough-like texture.
- Toast raw almonds and oats in the oven at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. You can also use them fresh.
- Put almonds, dates, and oats in a large mixing bowl and set aside.
- Cook peanut butter and maple syrup (or honey) in a saucepan over low flame. Pour in the oat mixture and mix well to disperse dates thoroughly.
- Line an 8×8-inch baking dish or pan with parchment paper. Once the batter mixed completely, transfer it to the baking dish and press down the mixture firmly until evenly flatten. It will help them to hold together better.
- Cover with parchment paper and keep in the fridge or freezer for 15-20 minutes and let them firm up.
- Remove bars from the pan and cut into 10 flat and smooth bars.
- Store crunchy peanut butter granola bar recipe in refrigerator or in an airtight jar for a few days.
More Healthy Recipes