This soft and crunchy peanut butter granola bar recipe is very healthy, super easy, and flavorful. The peanut butter granola bars healthy has a crunchy texture and is naturally sweetened.
To make these healthy no bake granola bars with peanut butter and honey, only 5 ingredients are required. This crunchy granola bar recipe is vegan, gluten-free, and an ideal snack. You can serve the granola bar recipe honey peanut butter in the breakfast with maple syrup or peanut butter.
Crunchy Peanut Butter Granola Bar Recipe
- 1 ½ cups rolled oats
- 1 heaping cup packed dates
- ¼ cup maple syrup or honey
- 1 cup unsalted almonds, roasted and loosely chopped
- ¼ cup creamy salted peanut butter
- Dried fruits, nuts, chocolate chips, vanilla, etc.
- Process dates in a blender or food processor for about 1 minute until small pieces remain. It should have a dough-like texture.
- Toast raw almonds and oats in the oven at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. You can also use them fresh.
- Put almonds, dates, and oats in a large mixing bowl and set aside.
- Cook peanut butter and maple syrup (or honey) in a saucepan over low flame. Pour in the oat mixture and mix well to disperse dates thoroughly.
- Line an 8×8-inch baking dish or pan with parchment paper. Once the batter mixed completely, transfer it to the baking dish and press down the mixture of no-bake peanut butter chocolate chip granola bars firmly until evenly flatten. It will help them to hold together better.
- Cover with parchment paper and keep in the fridge or freezer for 15-20 minutes and let them firm up.
- Remove crunchy peanut butter granola bars from the pan and cut into 10 flat and smooth peanut butter energy bar recipe.
- Store crunchy peanut butter granola bar recipe in refrigerator or in an airtight jar for a few days.
More Healthy Recipes