Do you want to learn how to make sweet potato chips in oven? Baked sweet potato chips are salty-sweet, crispy, easy to make, and a tasty snack.
Homemade baked potato chips are an incredible stand-alone side dish, but they can be added to a sandwich for some severe crunch or can be served with salsa, cheese, or black beans.
I use only a few ingredients for making these mouth-watering, light, flavorful, and healthy chips.
It is guaranteed that you would have never tasted baked sweet potato chips so delicious and crunchy.
How To Make Sweet Potato Chips In Oven?
- 1.5 lbs sweet potatoes
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp dried rosemary
- Preheat oven to 204 C (400 F). With parchment paper, line 2 large baking sheets and place aside.
- Wash and dry sweet potatoes thoroughly. Peel the sweet potatoes with a peeler and cut them into paper-thin rounds by using a mandolin slicer. (Set it to the thinnest setting). You can use a sharp knife to cut slices uniformly.
- In a big mixing box, add olive oil, black pepper, dried rosemary, and salt. Add sweet potatoes slices to the box and toss to coat.
- Lay out sweet potatoes’ slices on a baking tray into a single layer and leave space around them.
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes on each side flipping them once to ensure even cooking.
- Remove them from the oven once crisp and golden brown. Cool sweet potato chips on a cooling rack for about 5-10 minutes. How to make sweet potato chips in oven will become crispier as they cool.
More Healthy Recipes