Are you wondering how to cook cranberries and looking for cranberry sauce with orange juice and honey recipe? This orange cranberry sauce recipe is stuffed with fresh and juicy cranberries.
You only need 4 ingredients to make this orange cranberry relish and trust me, it is way better than canned cranberry sauce.
Cranberry sauce recipe with orange juice proves that homemade is always the best. It is the easiest and simplest side dish that you will ever prepare. This exciting thing is that you can make orange cranberry sauce ahead and reduce your pressure.
You can store this cranberry sauce with orange juice and honey for 10 to 14 days in the refrigerator. Now a question may have entered your head that can you freeze cranberry sauce? Of course, you can do so.
Cranberry and orange relish freezes really well, so you can freeze it for up to 2 months easily. All you have to do is to shift it to a Ziploc bag and don’t forget to remove the excess air.
Cranberry Sauce With Orange Juice And Honey
- 12 oz cranberries
- 2/3 cup honey or add more to taste
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 teaspoon orange zest lightly packed
- ¼ cup of water
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Take honey, water, cinnamon stick, orange juice, and orange zest in a medium saucepan and mix. Simmer them over medium heat and stir to dissolve honey.
- Stir in the cranberries and bring to boil. Once boiling, adjust the heat to low and cook for 10 minutes uncovered and stir occasionally. Cranberries oranges will pop and the sauce will begin to thicken. Taste for the sweetness before removing it from heat and add more honey if required.
- Take out the cranberry sauce orange from heat and remove the cinnamon stick.
- Cool the cranberry sauce with orange juice and honey and serve.
More Healthy Recipes