The best baked salmon recipe in the world is fancy and mouthwatering. The best baked salmon recipe ever doesn’t require fancy ingredients.
The marinade of oven baked salmon in foil is perfect and does not lack flavors. The exciting thing is that you won’t have to marinate it.
The Best Baked Salmon Recipe Ever
- 1 ½ pound salmon filet
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ½ tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons light olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 garlic cloves crushed
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley chopped
- Half lemon sliced into 4 rings
- Preheat the oven to 230˚C (450˚F). Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil or Silpat. Cut baked salmon with lemon into 4 pieces and arrange them on the lined baking sheet, skin-side down.
- Mix oil, lemon juice, parsley, Dijon, crushed garlic clove, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Spread the marinade over the sides and top of the salmon generously and top each piece with a lemon slice.
- Bake lemon garlic salmon baked in the preheated oven at 230˚C for 12 to 15 minutes or until salmons are flaky and just cooked through. Do not overcook.
- Serve the baked salmon recipe ever with chopped herbs and enjoy.