This easy BBQ whole chicken recipe can be cooked slowly on the grill or in the oven. It is slathered with the best barbeque sauce for moist and juicy slow cooking whole chicken on charcoal grill. It is one of the best and easy BBQ recipes for making mouth-watering chicken breasts for your entire family in dinner.
This BBQ whole chicken recipe is quick and straightforward. The exciting thing is that this best BBQ grill recipe doesn’t require any marinades and fancy rubs. You only need to collect supreme quality barbecue whole chicken breasts, your favorite sauce, and hot grill or oven.
Slow Cooking Whole Chicken On Charcoal Grill Recipe
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- ½ cup BBQ sauce
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt, to taste
- Arrange the grill for direct heating at a high temperature (450°F). Clean the cooking grates with a brush.
- Pour/sprinkle extra virgin olive oil on chicken breasts and rub it over the breasts. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Put the barbecue whole chicken on the hot grill. Cover and cook for about 5 to 6 minutes or until they easily got free from grates. Turn over the chicken and cook for more 4-5 minutes and then baste with BBQ sauce, turn over and cook each side for about 2 minutes. Repeat the process on the other side. Cook until the half grilled chicken is stiff to touch and opaque throughout, registering 160°F internal temperature.
- Shift the half grilled chicken to a plate and cover with aluminum foil and allow it to rest for 5 minutes.
- Serve slow cooking whole chicken on charcoal grill with favorite sauces.
More Healthy Recipes