If you are always in the hunt for lunch recipes that take 30 minutes or less, this sesame noodle bowl recipe is for you. These delicious and tempting sesame noodle bowls with cucumber, chicken, and edamame will satisfy your cravings for takeout.
They are incredibly refreshing, quick, and easy to prepare. While the noodles boil, you can get the sauce ready by shaking it in the jar. You need 15 minutes to put these cold sesame noodle bowls on the dining table.
Sesame Noodle Bowls Recipe
- ¼ cup of warm water
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- ¼ cup sesame pasta
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 grated garlic clove
- Sugar and sriracha, to taste
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 11 lb. chicken breast, cooked and diced
- 6–8 ounces stir fry noodles, linguine or Chinese egg noodles in a pinch
- Sesame seeds
- 2 cucumbers, diced
- 2 cups edamame, cooked
- Take all sauce ingredients in a bowl and whisk them until smooth.
- Cook noodles for a few minutes, less than instructions on the package. Take half of the sesame sauce and shake noodles with it.
- In containers, divide noodles, cucumber, chicken, and edamame. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and sesame sauce.
- Serve sesame chicken noodle bowls hot or store in the fridge for 3-4 days.
More Healthy Recipes