Are you in search of an easy and simple Reuben roll ups recipe? Today, the recipe that I’m going to share is a baked version of the classic Reuben sandwich.
These super-delicious and healthy Reuben roll ups are stuffed with sauerkraut, swiss cheese, and corned beef. The crescent Reuben rolls sandwiches are a perfect crowd-pleaser, so you can easily serve them at a party.
Table of Contents
Reuben Roll Ups Recipe
- 1 package Pillsbury refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 8 slices thin corned beef
- 8 thin slices Swiss cheese
- 1 cup sauerkraut
- Thousand Island dressing for dipping
- Preheat oven to 190°C. Uncover the crescent Reuben rolls. Add a slice of corned beef, a small slice of cheese, and a tablespoon of sauerkraut.
- Twist the crescent roll up and put on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper. Repeat the process with all crescent Reuben rolls.
- Bake Reuben roll ups in preheated oven for 13 to 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow cooling for few minutes and then serve the appetizer roll ups with thousand Island dressing for dipping.
More Healthy Recipes