Are you looking for an easy and creamy peanut dipping sauce recipe? Today, I’m going to share a spicy-sweet curried peanut butter dip recipe with you guys that will be pourable when warm but will be thick when fully chilled. You would love to pair it with eggs, roasted sweet potatoes, and roasted chicken.
Curried Peanut Dipping Sauce Recipe
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 large shallot, minced
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar (packed)
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Pour oil in a saucepan and heat over medium-high flame. Put in the shallot and mix for 2-3 minutes.
- Add curry powder, chili flakes, ginger, garlic, and mix for 1 minute until aromatic.
- Add chicken stock, soy sauce, peanut butter, brown sugar, and lime juice and stir to combine thoroughly.
- Remove the pan from heat when the sauce thickens a little.
- Keep peanut dipping sauce in the refrigerator for 2 hours before serving.
- Before serving, add a splash of chicken stock and mix if desired.
More Healthy Recipes