Adding heavy cream and cheese to the egg mixture makes it more delicious.
Oven Baked Spinach Frittata Recipe
- 6 eggs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 2 potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- 1 cup grated cheese
- Heat the oven to 400°C and place a rack in the middle.
- Whisk together the eggs, ½ teaspoon salt, and heavy cream in a small bowl and set it aside.
- Add 2 tablespoons oil in the skillet over medium heat, add potatoes and sprinkle with pepper and salt. Cook for 4-6 minutes until lightly browned and tender, stirring occasionally.
- Put the spinach into the pan with garlic and thyme and cook for about 1 minute until spinach wilts.
- Spread the vegetables into a smooth layer using a spatula. Sprinkle cheese on top and let it melt.
- Pour the egg blend over the cheese and vegetables. Bow down the pan to make sure the eggs are uniformly settled over vegetables. Cook for more 1-2 minutes until the eggs at the edges of the pan begin to set.
Baking Of Easy Spinach Frittata
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes until the eggs are set. Cut a small slot in the middle of the frittata to check if it is not cooked through, bake for more few minutes. Remove the frittata from the oven.
- Run the oven baked spinach frittata recipe under the broiler for 1-2 minutes at the end of cooking for a browned and crispy top.
- Let it cool for a few minutes, then slice into wedges and serve.