Adding heavy cream and cheese to the egg mixture makes it more delicious.
Oven Baked Spinach Frittata Recipe
- 6 eggs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 2 potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- 1 cup grated cheese
- Heat the oven to 400°C and place a rack in the middle.
- Whisk together the eggs, ½ teaspoon salt, and heavy cream in a small bowl and set it aside.
- Add 2 tablespoons oil in the skillet over medium heat, add potatoes and sprinkle with pepper and salt. Cook for 4-6 minutes until lightly browned and tender, stirring occasionally.
- Put the spinach into the pan with garlic and thyme and cook for about 1 minute until spinach wilts.
- Spread the vegetables into a smooth layer using a spatula. Sprinkle cheese on top and let it melt.
- Pour the egg blend over the cheese and vegetables. Bow down the pan to make sure the eggs are uniformly settled over vegetables. Cook for more 1-2 minutes until the eggs at the edges of the pan begin to set.
Baking Of Easy Spinach Frittata
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes until the eggs are set. Cut a small slot in the middle of the recipe for egg frittata in oven to check if it is not cooked through, bake for more few minutes. Remove the frittata from the oven.
- Run the oven baked spinach frittata recipe under the broiler for 1-2 minutes at the end of cooking for a browned and crispy top.
- Let it cool for a few minutes, then slice into wedges and serve.