These moist banana chocolate chip muffins are incredibly light, delicious, and a great way to use overripe bananas. These good-looking and easy banana muffins are a fresh spin on classic banana bread muffins.
Chocolate chips make everything seamless by adding great moisture. moist banana chocolate chip muffins are quicker, easily portable, and the taste is just perfect. You only need a few ingredients to get started.
Only 25 minutes are required for baking these mouth-watering muffins, so if you need to be in and out of the kitchen fast, this healthy banana muffins recipe is your savior.
Moist Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe
- 1 and ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed with a fork
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2/3 cups sugar
- ½ cup softened, unsalted butter
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup partially sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 176°C (350 °F) and line a 12-count muffin tin with cupcake liner.
- Combine 2/3 cup sugar and 8 tablespoons of softened butter in a mixing bowl and then add 2 lightly beaten eggs.
- Add 1 teaspoon vanilla extract and 3 properly mashed bananas and whisk until combined.
- Now, pour all dry ingredients: 1 teaspoon baking soda, 1 ½ cups flour, and ½ teaspoon salt in the wet ingredients. Mix all the ingredients until integrated.
- Fold in ¾ cup chocolate chips. Spoon the mixture equally into 12-count muffin tin and sprinkle remaining chocolate chips evenly over the tops.
- Bake moist banana chocolate chip muffins on the middle rack for 25-30 minutes at 350 °F or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean, or the top is golden brown.
More Healthy Recipes