These Keto lemon blueberry muffins coconut flour are moist, fluffy, and with a tender crumb, you won’t believe they are gluten-free and low carb. They are a mouthwatering breakfast treat.
I love this quick and easy recipe because it can be prepared in just 20 to 30 minutes. Lemon and blueberries are a match made in heaven.
These Keto blueberry muffins with coconut flour are studded with blueberries and spiced with lemon juice and zest.
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE SALES LINKS. PLEASE SEE MY FULL DISCLAIMER POLICY FOR DETAILS.
Table of Contents
Keto Lemon Blueberry Muffins Coconut Flour Recipe
- 2 ½ cups coconut flour
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup blueberries
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup milk
- ½ cup granulated sweetener of choice
- 1/3 cup ghee, butter, or coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 180 C or 350 F and grease a muffin tin or 10-count silicon banana chocolate chip muffins pan and set aside.
- Take a large bowl, pour coconut flour, baking powder, salt, and granulated sweetener, and mix until all ingredients are thoroughly integrated.
- Combine melted butter, eggs, vanilla extract, lemon juice, lemon zest, and milk and mix everything until smooth.
- Now, put half of the blueberries in the keto lemon blueberry cream cheese muffins batter. Stir gently and allow the mixture to sit for 5 minutes.
- Take a Chinese fried ice cream scoop to scoop the mixture into a prepared muffin tin, about 2/3 of the way full. Add remaining blueberries to the crowns of all muffins and push gently so that the bottoms 1/3 of the blueberries get pushed into the mixture.
- Bake for about 20 to 30 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- Allow them to cool for 5 minutes before shifting them to a cooling rack to finish cooling.
- Serve keto lemon blueberry muffins coconut flour to your dear ones and enjoy.
How To Store And Freeze Coconut Flour Blueberry Muffins?
You can store them at room temperature in an air-tight container for 5 days. If you want to store them for longer, store them in the refrigerator.
Put muffins in a ziplock bag and store them in the freezer for 6 months.