These Keto lemon blueberry muffins coconut flour are moist, fluffy, and with a tender crumb, you won’t believe they are gluten-free and low carb. They are a mouthwatering breakfast treat.
I love this quick and easy recipe because it can be prepared in just 20 to 30 minutes. Lemon and blueberries are a match made in heaven.
These Keto blueberry muffins with coconut flour are studded with blueberries and spiced with lemon juice and zest.
Keto Lemon Blueberry Muffins Coconut Flour Recipe
- 2 ½ cups coconut flour
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup blueberries
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup milk
- ½ cup granulated sweetener of choice
- 1/3 cup ghee, butter, or coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 180 C or 350 F and grease a muffin tin or 10-count silicon banana chocolate chip muffins pan and set aside.
- Take a large bowl, pour coconut flour, baking powder, salt, and granulated sweetener, and mix until all ingredients are thoroughly integrated.
- Combine melted butter, eggs, vanilla extract, lemon juice, lemon zest, and milk and mix everything until smooth.
- Now, put half of the blueberries in the keto lemon blueberry cream cheese muffins batter. Stir gently and allow the mixture to sit for 5 minutes.
- Take a Chinese fried ice cream scoop to scoop the mixture into a prepared muffin tin, about 2/3 of the way full. Add remaining blueberries to the crowns of all muffins and push gently so that the bottoms 1/3 of the blueberries get pushed into the mixture.
- Bake for about 20 to 30 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- Allow them to cool for 5 minutes before shifting them to a cooling rack to finish cooling.
- Serve keto lemon blueberry muffins coconut flour to your dear ones and enjoy.