Are you not willing to spend several hours in the kitchen to prepare a tasty lunch for your family? Worry no more because today, I’m going to share an easy Keto fried chicken almond flour recipe.
To make the breading, I use almond flour and parmesan cheese so, you can rest assured that it’s a low carb fried chicken recipe. Once fried, the breading becomes golden brown and crispy and the meat becomes tender and juicy.
Table of Contents
Keto Fried Chicken Almond Flour Recipe
- 4 boneless chicken thighs
- Oil for frying
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipped cream
- 2 large eggs
- 2/3 cup almond flour
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 2/3 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon cayenne
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Add 1 to 2 inches of oil in a container and heat over medium-high flame. Heat the oil to 176°C and adjust the flame during frying to maintain the temperature.
- In a medium bowl, add heavy cream and eggs, beat until well-combined. Take another bowl and mix almond flour, paprika, black pepper, cayenne, cheese, and salt, mix to combine and set aside.
- Cut chicken thighs to equally sized pieces. Tap with a paper towel to dry them, if moist.
- Coat each chicken piece first in the breading, then dip in egg wash and then again, coat with breading.
- Coat all sides. Remove all the excess coating and carefully put them into the hot oil.
- Fry for about 5 minutes or until golden brown and fried thoroughly.
- Remove the chicken pieces from oil and drain off excess oil on paper towels.
- Repeat the process and fry all chicken pieces.
- Serve hot and crispy Keto fried chicken almond flour with dipping sauce.
More Healthy Recipes