Keto air fryer mozzarella sticks are a delicious and healthy approach to satisfying your craving for a fried appetizer. Nothing beats consuming an appetizer with a crispy, tasty coating on the exterior, with melting cheese on the inside.
Mozzarella sticks low carb are easiest to make, golden and crisp, low carb breaded, and air fryer Keto cheese sticks.
You only need 6-7 ingredients to make this mouthwatering snack at home. Not only is it simple and swift, but there is also no tension about the additional calories added when they are fried in the oil.
The air fryer keto mozzarella sticks recipe will definitely be your new favorite appetizer. Even your friends and family members who are not on a diet will enjoy keto mozzarella sticks air fryer almond flour.
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE SALES LINKS. PLEASE SEE MY FULL DISCLAIMER POLICY FOR DETAILS.
Keto Air Fryer Mozzarella Sticks
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 large eggs beaten
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon fresh chopped parsley
- 8 sticks mozzarella string cheese sticks
- 2 cups breadcrumbs
- Salt and pepper for taste
- Take parchment paper and line a freezer-safe plate. Set aside.
- Cut the Mozzarella cheese sticks in half to make short sticks.
- Take 2 medium bowls. Add beaten eggs in one bowl and grated parmesan, almond flour, dried oregano, salt, and pepper in the other bowl and mix together.
- Dip the low carb mozzarella sticks in the egg wash, and then roll them in the bread crumbs to coat.
- Repeat this procedure to guarantee the sticks are wholly coated.
- Put them on the prepared plate and freeze for a minimum of 60 minutes or overnight for the finest outcomes.
- Put them into an air fryer basket when you want to fry them. Avoid overfilling the basket. The Mozzarella cheese sticks should not touch.
- If your air fryer is small, you can fry them in small batches to ensure there is space for the air to flow.
- Air fry sticks for 10-12 minutes at 390 degrees Fahrenheit. Turn them after 5 minutes to brown the bottom side. The crust should be beginning to brown.
- Sprinkle keto air fryer mozzarella sticks with parsley and serve right away with low-carb dip.
- If you have leftover keto friendly mozzarella sticks air fryer, you can reheat them.