The Indian cucumber tomato yogurt salad recipe is bursting with onions, tomatoes, cucumbers, and green chilies. It is a plain raita recipe for biryani that has so many variations. You can make it sweet, spicy, or savory based on your requirements.
This freshening and revitalizing raita salad can be served with spicy Pakistani and Indian dishes to help balance out all the hotness and spice. It will permit you to keep eating your favorite food.
Table of Contents
Indian Cucumber Tomato Yogurt Salad Recipe
- 3 cups thick yogurt
- 2 cucumbers, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 large tomato, finely chopped
- 1 green chilli, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1 green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a bowl, take yogurt, green chili, chili powder, salt, cumin powder, and whisk them until smooth. Then add all vegetables and combine well. Sprinkle some cumin powder on top and refrigerate it before serving.
- Serve with pulao, biryani, or paratha.