Wondering can you make fish tacos with salmon? Are you willing to learn how to make fish tacos with salmon?
This salmon fish taco recipe is extremely easy to make, gluten-free, and can be prepared in less than 30 minutes.
You will be combining fresh orange avocado salsa and chili-rubbed salmon together to make this tastiest fish taco recipe with salmon.
I’m sure that your entire family will love salmon fish tacos because they are very healthy.
Once you take a bite of these super-delicious grilled salmon tacos, it is guaranteed that you will be going to make them repeatedly.
How To Make Fish Tacos With Salmon?
- 1 ½ pound boneless salmon filets
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- Small corn or flour tortillas
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
Juicy Citrus Salsa
- 1 large avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- Half small red onion, finely diced
- 1 lime, juiced (plus extras)
- 2 medium oranges, peeled and diced
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeño, cored and diced
- Preheat the oven to 230°C (450°F). Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray or cover with aluminum foil and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix cumin, black pepper, salt, oregano, and chili powder and stir to combine. With a paper towel, lightly pat the salmon filets to dry.
- Place a single layer on the baking sheets, brush all sides with oil and sprinkle with seasoning mixture.
- Bake for about 4 to 6 minutes per half-inch of thickness until the inner temperature of salmon reaches 135 to 145°F or insert a fork in the salmon and turn it a bit to test its doneness. The fish should be obscure and flake easily.
- Mix oranges, red onion, cilantro, avocado lime juice and jalapeno in a medium bowl and toss to combine.
- When the how to make fish tacos with salmon is cooked, shred it roughly into large pieces using a fork. Add salmon to tortillas and top with salsa and enjoy!