Are you willing to learn how to make fish tacos with salmon? This salmon tacos recipe is extremely easy to make, gluten-free, and can be prepared in less than 30 minutes. You will be combining fresh orange avocado salsa and chili-rubbed salmon together to make these tastiest fish tacos.
I’m sure that your entire family will love salmon fish tacos because they are very healthy. Once you take a bite of these super-delicious grilled salmon tacos, it is guaranteed that you will be going to make them repeatedly.
How To Make Fish Tacos With Salmon?
- 1 ½ pound boneless salmon filets
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- Small corn or flour tortillas
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
Juicy Citrus Salsa
- 1 large avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- Half small red onion, finely diced
- 1 lime, juiced (plus extras)
- 2 medium oranges, peeled and diced
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeño, cored and diced
- Preheat the oven to 230°C (450°F). Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray or cover with aluminum foil and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix cumin, black pepper, salt, oregano, and chili powder and stir to combine. With a paper towel, lightly pat the salmon filets to dry.
- Place a single layer on the baking sheets, brush all sides with oil and sprinkle with seasoning mixture.
- Bake for about 4 to 6 minutes per half-inch of thickness until the inner temperature of salmon reaches 135 to 145°F or insert a fork in the salmon and turn it a bit to test its doneness. The fish should be obscure and flake easily.
- Mix oranges, red onion, cilantro, avocado lime juice and jalapeno in a medium bowl and toss to combine.
- When the how to make fish tacos with salmon is cooked, shred it roughly into large pieces using a fork. Add salmon to tortillas and top with salsa and enjoy!
More Healthy Recipes