These scrambled eggs with cheese are supremely delicious, creamy, smooth, and gently scrambled. To make fluffy eggs, I would suggest you take advantage of the silicone spatula and non-stick pan.
Also, use low heat to end up with delicate and soft eggs instead of overcooked and rubbery chunks of eggs. The scrambled eggs with cheese will turn out to be fantastically cooked, not too dry and not too wet.
While preparing the fluffy eggs, don’t forget to constantly stir them and ensure they don’t stick and cook too fast.
How To Make Scrambled Eggs With Cheese?
- 4 large eggs
- ½ tablespoon butter
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt, or more to taste
- In a medium non-stick pan, melt butter over medium-low heat.
- In a bowl, crack eggs, add a pinch of salt, and beat/whip until well blended.
- Pour the eggs into the pan instantly when the butter begins to bubble around the pan, swirl with a spatula in small circles, continuously for about 30 seconds until the eggs thicken and little curds form.
- After making circles, make long sweeps in the pan for about 20 seconds until larger and creamy curds form.
- Remove the pan from heat when the eggs are softly set and leave for a few seconds to finish cooking; then, give the last stir.
- Sprinkle scrambled eggs with cheese with black pepper, extra salt, and chopped herbs if desired and serve immediately.
More Healthy Recipes