The strawberry cheesecake cookies recipe is super-easy to make because they are prepared with cream cheese, eggs, butter, and cake mix. As a cheesecake fan, you are going to love these soft and delicious cookies.
They are naturally flavored, and it is fun to stuff them with nuts, sprinkles, and chocolate chips. The thick and chewy strawberry shortcake cookies recipe will become a family favorite in no time.
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE SALES LINKS. PLEASE SEE MY FULL DISCLAIMER POLICY FOR DETAILS.
Table of Contents
How To Store Strawberry Cheesecake Cookies?
As they are soft, so you should keep them in the refrigerator in an airtight box for 3 days. It will not only preserve them for a long time, but it will also keep them softer and fresh.
Can I Freeze My Cookies?
Yes, you can freeze them in a ziplock bag to eat later. Allow them to thaw in the freezer when you are ready to eat.
How Do I Avoid Flat Cookies?
To avoid flat cookies, avoid mixing the mixture too much and excess moisture as much as possible. That’s why; if you are using fresh strawberries instead of strawberry cake mix, you should drain the strawberries right before you fold them into the cookie dough.
Strawberry Cheesecake Cookies Recipe
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 egg
- ½ cup softened butter
- 1/8 cup strawberry cake mix
- ¼ cup powdered white sugar
- 1/8 cup sprinkles
- In a bowl, put butter and cream cheesecake and beat with the help of a beater. Then, add cake mix and egg.
- Pour dry cake mix and beat until all ingredients are fully integrated.
- Put chocolate chips and again mix to make the strawberry cheesecake cookie dough.
- Make cookies into 1-inch balls and roll them in the sugar.
- Preheat oven to 350°F, place balls on the baking sheet, and freeze for 15 minutes.
- Put cookies onto a parchment-lined sheet and bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes or until the edges are golden brown and the crowns are set.
- Bring out of the oven and leave them on the sheet for a few minutes, then shift to a cooling rack to cool thoroughly.
- Dust sprinkles on strawberry cheesecake cookies recipe if you want.