You may have tried various chicken spaghetti recipes earlier, but this healthy chicken spaghetti recipe is going to become your husband and offspring’s favorite. I make spaghetti with chicken and tomatoes.
It’s spicy and mouth-watering addictive creamy chicken spaghetti that you will crave. It takes only 30 minutes to put it on the table, so you can prepare cheesy chicken spaghetti on a busy day.
The dreamy combination of protein, vegetables, and grain makes it a healthy and delightful dish. This healthy chicken spaghetti recipe can be enjoyed with bread toast or any sort of hot soup.
Healthy Chicken Spaghetti Recipe
- 160 grams spaghetti or pasta
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 150-200 grams chicken minced or cubed
- 1 teaspoon red chili flakes
- 2 pinches allspice powder
- ½ teaspoon herbs
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 ½ cup chopped tomatoes
- ½ to ¾ teaspoon crushed pepper
- Salt as needed
Preparation Of Healthy Chicken Spaghetti
- In a large pot, bring water to a rapid boil and add oil and salt. Add spaghetti and cook al dente. Put aside some pasta cooked water. Drain off in a strainer.
- In hot oil, sauté garlic and then add chicken. Add some salt and stir until well cooked.
- Put in spice powders and sauté on high flame for about 2 minutes. Set aside the chicken.
How To Make Chicken Spaghetti Or Pasta?
- Sauté some garlic by adding more oil and then add onions. Sauté until the onions become golden.
- Add mashed tomatoes and cook until the sauce thickens.
- Add sautéed chicken and 2-3 tablespoons of pasta cooked water. Mix thoroughly and cook until the sauce becomes thick in consistency.
- Add pasta and cook for 2-3 minutes. You can pour more olive oil if it appears dry.
- Serve warm healthy chicken spaghetti recipe.
More Healthy Recipes