Greek sheet pan chicken with lemon and potatoes is a perfect one-pan meal. A marvelous dinner for a busy weeknight.
It is easy to make, extra colorful, delicious, and has superior flavor. You can serve this perfect and awesome meal on any night of the week and the remaining can be served in lunch.
Lemon, spices, and garlic give the sheet pan greek chicken with roasted potatoes recipe terrific depth of flavor. Use the same size of bone-in Italian bruschetta chicken breasts to cook evenly.
Greek Sheet Pan Chicken With Lemon And Potatoes Recipe
- 6 skin-on, bone-in chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 pound small Yukon gold potatoes halved
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Cooking spray
- Lemon wedges for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 °F.
- In a large bowl take olive oil, oregano, salt, pepper, lemon zest, lemon juice, and garlic and mix them.
- Add potatoes and chicken to the bowl and flip to coat with the marinade.
- Take a sheet pan and coat it with cooking spray. Transfer the potatoes and chicken to the pan and arrange in a single layer.
- Bake lemon garlic chicken and potatoes for 40-45 minutes or until potatoes are soft and chicken is done. Stir midway through the cooking time.
- Greek sheet pan chicken with lemon and potatoes is ready. Sprinkle with parsley and garnish lemon wedges on top and serve.