These easy honey sriracha meatballs are spicy, sweet, and full of flavors.
This easy-to-prepare meatball recipe is the perfect appetizer and lunch glazed with honey and spicy sriracha.
Sriracha meatball recipe is such a delicious, fresh, and light meal that your family will love.
Easy Honey Sriracha Meatballs
- 2-pound ground turkey you can also use chicken or beef
- 2 large eggs
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup green onions, chopped
- 1 cup whole-wheat panko breadcrumbs
For Honey Sriracha Sauce
- ¼ cup Sriracha
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 3 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 3 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 3 tablespoon rice vinegar
- Preheat oven to 190° (375°F).
- To prepare sweet and spicy sriracha meatballs mix turkey, eggs, breadcrumbs, garlic powder, green onions, pepper/salt in a large bowl and stir well until thoroughly combined.
- Shape the mince mixture into 1 ½ inch balls and place on baking sheets lightly oiled or sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake spicy turkey meatballs in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until cooked through and browned.
- While the meatballs are baking, take a small saucepan, mix all ingredients for the sauce in it and boil them over medium heat and stir continuously.
- Slow down the heat and simmer for 8-10 minutes; when the honey sriracha sauce becomes thick, pour it on baked meatballs.
- Sprinkle parsley, sesame seeds, and green onion and serve easy honey sriracha meatballs on brown rice.