The best dark chocolate almond bark recipe, made with roasted almonds, rich dark bittersweet chocolate, and a sprinkling of flaky sea salt, is the perfect dessert for sharing with your loved ones.
It’s vegan, gluten free, and tremendously easy and quick to make. If you’re a fan of the roasted almond chocolate recipe, you will definitely love these homemade bark thins.
Best Dark Chocolate Almond Bark Recipes
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil or butter
- 8 ounces dark chocolate
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
How To Make Dark Chocolate Bark Thins?
- Line baking sheet with wax paper or parchment paper and lightly grease with cooking spray.
- Heat a large skillet over medium flame. Add butter and melt it. Once the butter has liquefied, pour almonds and salt.
- Mix to coat. Stir intermittently to prevent burning; toast almonds until golden and aromatic for about 5-7 minutes. Allow them to cool for a bit.
- Melt chocolate according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Mix the almonds to integrate. Spread the mixture in a thin layer on the pre-prepared baking sheet.
- Put the baking sheet in a cool place to let the chocolate firm up. Once the dark chocolate almond bark recipe has firmed up, break into pieces.
- Store the vegan chocolate almond bark for up to 14 days in an air-tight container in a cool place.