Are you looking for an easy and enticing creme caramel recipe because special guests are coming to your place? Do you want to know how to make caramel for flan? Today, I’m going to share the easiest and simplest crème caramel recipe with you guys. You only need a few ingredients to put this delicious dessert on your table.
Crème Caramel Recipe
- 2 tablespoons water
- ½ cup of sugar
- 2 cups hot milk
- ¼ cup of sugar
- 3 lightly beaten eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F (180 °C).
- Cook water and sugar in a saucepan until dark golden brown. Pour the mixture among six 125ml capacity bowls. Let it cool.
- Combine vanilla extract and sugar in the warm milk. Mix until sugar is wholly dissolved. Beat the eggs in a bowl and whip in the hot liquid. Transfer into the bowls.
- Lay a towel at the bottom of a large baking dish to prepare a water bath. Put the bowls in the dish and fill halfway up with boiling water. Bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove the bowls from the oven and water, allow them to cool, and then refrigerate. Run the knife blade around the bowls, turn around and serve cool crème caramel to your guests.
More Healthy Recipes