Are you surfing the internet to find an easiest and uncomplicated chocolate lava cake recipe without cocoa powder?
If yes, then look no further, because finally, you have found the simplest microwave lava cake without cocoa powder recipe. The fudgy and rich chocolate cake without cocoa powder will melt on your plate and in your mouth.
You only need 6 ingredients and 25 minutes to make this yummiest chocolate lava cake recipe without cocoa powder.
You can utilize the little ramekins or muffin pan to make it. The chocolate cake recipe without cocoa powder is obviously a crowd pleaser and I’m sure, your family would request you to make it every weekend.
Chocolate Lava Cake Recipe Without Cocoa Powder
- ¼ cup (31g) all-purpose flour
- 6 ounces (170g) high-quality semi-sweet chocolate
- 2 large eggs
- 2 large egg yolks
- ½ cup (60g) confectioners sugar
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Ice cream, chocolate syrup, or raspberries for topping (optional)
- Take half of a 12-count muffin pan and spray with non-stick cooking spray and dust with cocoa powder or take four 6 ounce ramekins, spray them, and dust with cocoa powder.
- Preheat the oven to 218°C (425°F) to make chocolate cake no cocoa powder.
- Chop the chocolate coarsely. In a medium-sized heat-proof bowl, put butter and then add chopped chocolate on top.
- Microwave on high in 10-second increases; stir the mixture after each until it is fully smooth. Set it aside.
- In a small bowl, mix the flour, sugar, and salt. In another small bowl, whisk the eggs and egg yolks together until combined. Pour the eggs and flour mixture into the bowl of chocolate.
- Stir everything together with a wooden or rubber spatula. The batter will be faintly thick.
- Spoon out chocolate batter equally into each prepared muffin cup or ramekin.
- Put ramekins on a baking sheet and bake for 12 to 14 minutes until the sides become firm and solid and the top will appear soft. If baking in a muffin pan, the cakes will take only about 8-10 minutes.
- Let them cool for 1 minute, and then cover each with an inverted plate and turn over. The lava cake without chocolate must release easily from the ramekin recipes.
- If using a muffin pan, use a spoon to liberate the chocolate lava cake without chocolate from the pan and place each side down on plates.
- Top chocolate lava cake with desired toppings and serve immediately.
More Healthy Recipes