There is nothing better than a heartening bowl of chicken soup with beans and vegetables. This homemade soup is easier to make, healthy, and tastes incredible.
An inexpensive, simple, and nourishing meal that the entire family will love! The tomato chicken bean soup is my family’s favorite way to consume their vegetables, and it is a blend of nutritious ingredients that taste fantastic together.
I make and stock it in the freezer once the cool weather begins coming in. It is rich in protein, vitamins, and other vital nutrients. Best of all, it is gluten-free.
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE SALES LINKS. PLEASE SEE MY FULL DISCLAIMER POLICY FOR DETAILS.
Chicken Soup With Beans And Vegetables Recipe
- 2 peeled and sliced carrots
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 8 ounce can tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/2 cup diced green beans
- 2 stalks thinly sliced celery
- 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 3 cups cooked chicken
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 large Russet potato (peeled and cubed)
- 15 ounce can diced tomatoes
- Take a large pot and put butter in it. Melt butter over medium-high heat. Add onion, carrots, and celery to the pot—Cook for at least 5 minutes.
- Then add garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Add salt and pepper according to your taste.
- Put chicken, chicken broth, potato, tomato sauce, tomatoes, and Italian seasoning into the pot and bring to boil.
- Cook Italian chicken bean soup for 25 minutes or until the potatoes are soft. Add beans and corn and cook for further 5 minutes.
- Divide into six bowls. Top with parsley and serve the warm chicken soup with beans and vegetables to your loved ones.