Are you surfing the internet to find an easy and simple chicken salad with Greek yogurt and grapes recipe? Then, you have landed on the right webpage.
Today, I am going to share the healthiest lunch greek yogurt chicken salad recipe with you guys. I prepare this super delicious and healthy chicken salad recipe with greek yogurt whenever I am in a rush.
To make this chicken salad greek yogurt grapes recipe, you only need leftover rotisserie chicken, Greek yogurt, apples, grapes, cranberries, and almonds.
I like mayo, so I include it in my chicken salad with cranberries, but if you don’t like it, you can prepare chicken salad without mayo.
Once you take the first bite of this healthy and mouth-watering chicken salad with grapes and Greek yogurt sandwich, trust me, you will fall in love with it.
Only 15 minutes are required to put this greek yogurt chicken salad sandwich on your table.
Chicken Salad With Greek Yogurt And Grapes Recipe
- 2 cups leftover barbecue or cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup diced apple
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup grapes, divided
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and black pepper freshly ground
- 4 leaves of Boston Bibb lettuce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 8 slices bread
- Take a large bowl and mix chicken, apples, red onion, slivered almonds, Greek yogurt, garlic powder, dried cranberries, lemon juice, pepper, and salt, to taste.
- Spread chicken mixture and lettuce on bread. Chicken salad with yogurt and grapes sandwiches are ready to serve and enjoy!