Easy and delicious spicy cheesy potatoes with real potatoes in a short-cut cheese sauce are baked until bubbly and golden.
It is definite that they will become your favorite side dish and will elevate any meal into a treat.
You can present these spicy and rich cheese potatoes with roasted chicken legs and glazed ham.
Cheesy potatoes Recipe With Real Potatoes
- 3 lbs potatoes
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cream of chicken soup
- 2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- Preheat oven to 190°C (375°F) and lubricate a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Rinse potatoes. Place potatoes in a saucepan and boil for about 12-14 minutes or until fork-tender. Then, drain them and allow them to cool.
- Melt butter; add onion, chicken soup, 1 ½ cups cheese, and sour cream. Put in the potatoes and mix.
- Take a baking dish and spread potatoes in it.
- Top spicy cheesy potato casserole with cheese and bake for 28-30 minutes until golden browned.
- Serve cheesy potatoes with real potatoes.