Do you love lamb chops and you are looking for the best way to cook lamb loin chops? The lamb chop recipe that I am going to share today is pan-seared and a healthy option for dinner. You need only 15 minutes to put these super juicy, tender, and mouth-watering lamb chops on your table.
Best Way To Cook Lamb Loin Chops
- 5 lamb loin chops
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoon melted butter or ghee
- Take out loin chops from the fridge 20-30 minutes before cooking.
- Place chops on cutting board and pat with a paper towel to dry them. Season properly with pepper and salt.
- Heat a 12-inch skillet over medium-high flame. Once the skillet is heated, place lamb chops in the skillet narrow fat side down. In about 5 minutes, the fat will render and turn brown and crisp.
- Lay them flat on one side when the fat melts into the pan. Cook the chops for 3 minutes until browned, then flip and cook the other side.
- Set the heat to medium-low. Pour out most of the lamb fat using a spatula and put in garlic, thyme, and two tablespoons of butter.
- Mix well until the butter is bubbly and foaming. Spread the butter over the lamb for a few moments.
- Remove the best way to cook lamb loin chops from heat and take out in a serving dish and top with butter sauce.
More Healthy Recipes