Are you looking for some glorious homemade bbq chicken salad recipes that can help you shed some of that excess weight? Your entire family is going to love this healthy, quick, and delicious bbq chicken salad. Forget those expensive salads that you order when eating out and prepare this salad at home and enjoy it.
BBQ Chicken Salad Recipe
- 2 boneless chicken breasts, skinless and thinly sliced
- 6 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 cup canned black beans
- 3/4 cup canned corn kernels, drained
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1 Roma tomato, diced
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup BBQ sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup tortilla strips
- 1/4 cup Ranch dressing
- In a medium-sized skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high flame.
- Season chicken breasts with pepper and salt to taste. Put in the skillet and cook, turning once, cook for about 3 to 4 minutes per side until cooked thoroughly. Allow it to cool before cutting into bite-size pieces.
Assembling Of BBQ Chicken Salad
- In a large bowl place romaine lettuce; top with chicken, onion, beans, corn, tomato, and cheeses. Pour BBQ sauce and BBQ ranch dressing on top of the salad and gently toss to mix.
- Top with tortilla strips and serve.
More Healthy Recipes