Oven baked chicken nuggets without bread crumbs—a healthy lunch and dinner dish, this recipe is ready in 30 minutes without frying!
Both kids and adults will love these gluten-free, paleo, and keto chicken nuggets without flour. The chicken nuggets no breadcrumbs are crispy and mouth-watering, and you can effortlessly make them ahead and freeze them.
How To Make Chicken Nuggets Without Breadcrumbs?
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1 large egg
- 3 chicken breasts cut into chunks/nuggets
- 1/2 cup tapioca starch
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat the oven to 420º F.
- Take a medium-sized bowl and mix the garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, and tapioca starch in it.
- Take another medium-sized bowl and whisk the egg in it.
- Put all the homemade chicken nuggets without bread crumbs into the container with the egg. Pull them out one at a time and drop them in the bowl with garlic powder and starch.
- Make sure all the chicken pieces are wholly covered and then place them into the baking dish.
- Use one hand to pull the nuggets out of the egg and the other for covering them in the dry mixture.
- Drizzle oil on them and put the baking dish in the oven. Baked chicken nuggets no breading for about 20 to 30 minutes.
- When cooked, the oven baked chicken nuggets without bread crumbs should be golden brown and crisp. Bring chicken nuggets without egg out of the oven and let them cool for some time before serving.