Low carb almond and coconut flour banana bread make an excellent snack, breakfast, or even a sweet treat. This vegan coconut flour banana bread is gluten-free and low in sugar than traditional banana bread.
I have used coconut and almond flour rather than all-purpose flour, and the result is delicious, moist, and light banana bread. Plus, it is rich and dense.
You can freeze the leftovers of coconut flour banana bread with walnuts for up to six months. Wrap it in foil or plastic wrap and put it into a freezer-safe bag to store it in the freezer.
Low Carb Almond And Coconut Flour Banana Bread
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ¾ cup almond flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup mashed bananas
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ cup chopped berries, walnuts, or chocolate chips
- To make low carb almond and coconut flour banana bread, preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix all the dry ingredients using a fork or whisk.
- Put the wet ingredients together, mix well, and then add them to the dry ingredients. Use a mixer to guarantee the mixture is properly mixed.
- Lubricate the baking pan with oil and add the mixture to the baking pan.
- Bake almond flour banana bread for 50 minutes or until the crown is golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the bread’s center comes out clean.
- Cool the gluten free banana bread coconut flour, and slice.